At European Claims Centre, we have years of experience of helping people get out of unwanted Timeshare contracts and making claims to reclaim monies paid. We have already helped over 3,200 people to release themselves and their families from the ongoing burden of Timeshare and its associated fee liabilities plus reclaim monies owed to them.
Through our network of offices, Consultants and associated agencies throughout the UK and the rest of the world, and our unrivalled experience in dealing with Timeshare Groups & Resorts (from the very large to the very small), we have every confidence that we can help you.
Every case is different and there is no magic "one size fits all" solution so, in the first instance, an expert advisor will contact you to discuss your concerns and Timeshare release options, which will depend on a number of factors, such as:
- The Timeshare Group/Resort/Scheme of which you are an owner/member;
- When you bought into the Timeshare;
- The Current Annual Fees & whether the payments are up to date;
- The Term of the Timeshare Contract - and how much time there is left to run;
- Your Personal & Financial circumstances;
- Your reason(s) for wishing to release yourself from the Timeshare.
Once you have completed our contact form and spoken/met with one of our expert Consultants so that we can fully understand the ins and outs of your situation, we will be able to advise the best options available to you – both in terms of getting out your existing Timeshare liabilities and the potential for claiming compensation, so please complete the short enquiry form now or call one of our friendly team on 0800 6101 512.